I am a 3D artist born and raised in Portland, Oregon. My focus is environment art and props for games. I have always had a passion for creating and exploring spaces and worlds that feel rich and alive, and I enjoy providing that experience for others.
I began my journey as a professional artist working as a graphic designer for 8+ years. During that time I developed my skills as a 3D artist and created product visualization imagery and animations for a number of businesses. Taking what I’ve learned from previous experiences, I’ve transitioned my work to follow my life’s passion: creating vibrant and beautiful environments for games.
When I'm not busy creating art, you can find me catching waves on the Oregon Coast.
General 2D and 3D artist for games, with a focus on environment art.
• Polishing game textures using Substance Painter.
• Lighting work in Unity.
• Creating game ready 3D assets
• Optimizing 3D assets to help improve game performance.
• Environment set-dressing in Unity
KindTyme's expansion into digital media opened a unique opportunity for me to utilize my knowledge and passion for 3D and animation.
With the addition of 3D services, KindTyme is able to:
• Create 3D mockups of package designs to give our clients a realistic 360° views of their developing package design.
• Develop creative and unique advertising media, for both digital and print to help our clients stand out.
• Animate 3D packages to showcase the design, and attract customers.
As Art Director I developed and manage the KindTyme visual identity and design department.
Examples of a few of my roles were:
• Leading creative meetings to help the design team develop strong and unique ideas.
• Providing constructive critiques throughout the production process to ensure that quality standards are met.
• Developing processes and procedures to improve the design team's workflow.
• Creating eye-catching marketing assets and media to accelerate KindTyme's brand awareness.
• Managing the KindTyme brand design to keep up-to-date with industry trends, and exploring new ones.
I joined KindTyme as a co-owner in 2015 to help develop the visual identity of the brand and the creative department. Since then we have grown from a small web design firm to a full-service design and marketing agency.
At KindTyme we focus on creating unique experiences and identities for cannabis businesses, allowing them to share their story and grow their audience.
Some examples of the work we provide for our clients are:
• Create new brand identities for budding cannabis businesses to give them a jump start to success.
• Rebrand established cannabis businesses to help them refine their brand story.
• Create effective web experiences that will connect cannabis businesses with their customers.
• Create attention grabbing package and label designs to make their products jump off the shelves.
• Develop eye-catching print materials, including business cards, brochures and ads, to engage with their target demographic.
• Produce creative digital media, including 3D art, photography, animation, motion graphics and video to attract a wider audience.
Dealer Spike is an industry leader in powersports websites that provides dealerships with an advanced platform for managing new and used inventory.
Examples of a few of my roles were:
• Data entry and data management for the powersports industry
• Helped the development team test a more efficient inventory management system
• Application design, web design, and advertisement design for the client admin panel and inventory system.